Things I appreciate today….
- The sweet soul who daily offers to bring me tea since he’s on his way to the cafeteria anyways.
- My beloved spouse who gives me a lift to work even though I could (and probably should) walk to work, but he’d rather drive me since it’s still dark outside…
- Floor-to-ceiling office windows.
- It’s February, and my sunglasses have seen almost daily use…
- My friends, who keep me sane and happy.
- My sister, who in spite of the age difference completely understands where I’m coming from, and puts up with my occasional maternal instincts.
- My family, who reminds me that no matter how often other people don’t ‘get’ me, they always do.
- My cats, who know better than me when I need more sleep than I’m getting.
- A hot cup of something on a cold morning.
- The infinite possibilities a stick of graphite and a blank sheet can present.
What do you appreciate today?