Thursday Thirteen: Burning Questions
Shout-out to Megan for making her list so interesting…
|Thirteen Burning Questionsby Ms. Cin
1. What would be the first thing the cats would do if they spontaneously grew opposable thumbs overnight?
2. Why is it that 50% of the books I’m reading right now are technically classified as children’s books?
3. Can I blame my mama for my pavlovian response to camera equipment?
4. Who sold the sweetie’s address to a mailing list, but got the last name wrong?
5. Is there a maintenance schedule to follow for cut flowers, specifically white roses?
6. How many times can you try to reach a friend who’s dropped off the radar before it becomes stalking?
7. Which aspect of Madonna’s latest video disturbs me more – the scary dance moves, the Farrah Fawcett hair, the godawful tights or the fact that she’s constantly shoving her bum into the camera?
8. Why does tea in a travel mug taste different than tea at home?
9. Why is it my Fido phone drops calls and/or goes directly to voicemail when someone calls now that Rogers has taken over? It’s not like they changed the network…
10. Is there such a thing as a delicious low-fat quiche recipe?
11. Why is it so hard to get up these days?
12. How long will it be before I get my first real letter from a friend in response to the ones I’ve sent out?
13. Who will ask me the most interesting question for Friday’s post?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!