Thirteen Things about Ms. Cin
1. I can’t seem to read only one book at a time. Right now I’m working through the last few pages of Jarhead and am on the second chapter of Alexandra Johnson’s “Leaving A Trace; On Keeping A Journal”. And I just started another last night called Mindful Knitting by Tara Jon Manning.
2. Despite me, my calendar for December is starting to get pretty packed. I’m usually happily anti-social. What happened? And will I have time for another BBC P&P fest?
3. The rubbermaid container holding all our Christmas decorations is being inconvenient. It’s time to unpack ’em or pack ’em away.
4. Today is being brought to me by the letter’s C & P and the number 3 (the 3 being the maximum number of drinks I’ll be having at my Company Christmas Party tonight).
5. This political correctness thing is getting to me. Everytime I hear a Christmas carol in a public space, I wonder if it’s meant to be a political statement. Does anyone else suffer from this?
7. The ‘let’s try cable TV’ experiment is failing miserably. I want my brain back.
8. I’m THIS close to finishing what’s currently on my knitting needles. I need to get started on the next item on my list PDQ, cause it’s a Christmas gift. The cats don’t understand the concept at all.
9. I may break my own new year’s habit and make a list of resolutions this year. Or at least a list of goals.
10. I have a new phone! It’s a Sony EricssonZ520a, a huge step up from the little blue monster that died recently. RIP, little blue phone… This one has a camera with video recorder, can do picture and video editing, is all bluetooth-y, allows text, picture and video messaging (hee, naughtyness is being considered), is mobile internet enabled, and also has the usual phone book, alarm clock, calendar, to-do list, calculator, notes, stopwatch and world clock. So what am I doing with it? Playing games.
11. I’m planning on hitting a few of the local sights this month – VanDusen’s Festival of Lights, Bright Nights in Stanley Park and something I missed last year – the annual Winter Solstice Lantern Festival on the 21st.
12. The Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Show 5 is on this Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Am feverishly trying to rearrange my schedule so I can go check it out.
13. I’m trying to leave empty spaces in my life so that new people, experiences, activities and things can appear. It’s tougher than I imagined.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants