Top 5 Things Ms Cin Might Be Doing if She Weren’t Knitting Like a Mad Woman
Tags: vancouver,yaletown, top 5 list
1. Sleeping. I’m officially a member of the crabbypants collective, thanks to too many toss’n’turn nights. I’ve been daydreaming about my pillow. According to the DS, last night I had a full-on meltdown when one of the meows woke me up from my cranky slumber.
I don’t remember this at all, and it bothers me to think that I might have traumatized the yowler. Even if he was possibly being an annoying git.
2. Working out. I haven’t worked out in a very long time. How long? Long enough for me to be embarassed about it, and I’m feeling creaky. I’ve set a date with the free weights and treadmill Saturday morning – I figure it’ll be a good way to start a day that promises to be manic.
3. Being a little more creative in the gift giving. This year I’m taking a gift certificates/cold hard cash approach to gift giving, and while I know that it’s appreciated, I would have liked to be a bit more creative. Next year, my pretties, next year…
4. Checking out at least one good movie. Top of the list? The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, of course. I loved those books when I was kid, and I love them now. Surprisingly I don’t own a set, but I’m sure with all the cross-merchandising going on there’ll be a set out there to suit my taste come January.
5. Blogging. I did have a 3/4 completed entry for the Thursday Thirteen, but Blogger ate it and I didn’t have the time to rebuild it. Sigh. Plus, I’ll be one of eight folks guest-blogging over at Netchick’s for the next while, and I’ve yet to do my first post. Bad Cin!