Thursday Thirteen: And Now, Our Heroine Takes Stock
1. Menu & Logo for Lunchtruck’s project created, tested, and printed professionally? Yes!
2. Graphic design homework done? Almost.
3. Small photo project for co-worker done? Yup.
4. Big photo project for friend done? 2nd phase complete. Does that count?
5. First draft of magazine done and sent to printers? By Friday. I promise.
6. Cats annoyed because I haven’t played String very much lately, or anything else, really? Sigh. Check.
7. Cheeks lost feeling from so much sitting in front of a computer? Check and… check.
8. Ready for Lunchtruck’s birthday on Saturday?
9. Apartment clean? How’s about tidy? And only because I had company yesterday?
10. Do I have time for another photo project? Am I insane? But then again, paid jobs don’t fall out of the sky…
11. My response to it all? Oh dear
12. A photo of a tree – cause the green and living keeps me grounded.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!