Tuesday Morning Love List: The Blogger Beta Version
Those of you who read this regularly know I’ve been a little spotty on the Monday Morning Love List lately – #41 is overdue. This is NOT because I’m not loving things (far from it!) but because I’ve been a busy chica and haven’t had the brain cells available to put it all together. Apologies. They will both eventually be back on a steady basis.
Now on to this week’s version which is all about blogger beta. I’ve been using it for the past 2 weeks.
– That the move was relatively painless.
– That there are many more template options and automated template customization options.
– That the page elements are laughably easy to maneuvre.
– That anyone with a bit of html knowledge can tweak the page elements/widgets even further (I haven’t had time, but I will eventually tweak).
– That the preview page does not show you a larger-sized font preview – it shows you what you’ll get.
– That saving is almost instantaneous.
– That you can see how many comments you’ve received on your posts while in the posting tab.
Not so Much
– That I can’t post on a non-beta blog, so when dealing with blogger blogs, I get to click on the comment button and hope that they’ve not restricted access to just blogger people. Yes, Blogger knows about this and is working towards a solution.
– That I did have to spend a bit of time re-ordering and re-entering my links, but that’s because I don’t use blogroll.
So there you have it.
A non-blogger related love? I used a lovely Canon EF 20 – 35 f/2.8 lens on the weekend and was very pleased with the results. I’ll post a few pics later this week.
Love – The possibilities a fresh week provides.
So… what’s on your list today?