Thursday Thirteen: Bad Ratings
2. Received new software.
3. Installed new software.
4. Played with new software. Realized I’d have to reprogram my brain.
5. Stuck nose back into Photoshop books I borrowed from the library last week. Considered costs of buying the ones I’ve found most useful so far; checked Chapters and Amazon.ca, reeled in shock.
6. Worked on my drawing homework. Can it be called homework if you’re enjoying the process? The point is, the drawing is getting done, and it seems to be getting better…
7. Watched TV, but only as a break from sitting in front of the computer, and because Her Highness was getting sulky about the minimal amount of lap time she’s had lately. Apparently she’s a fan of Band of Brothers and Anne of Green Gables. Who knew?
8. Went back to the computer to process more digital photos. Decided my organizational system isn’t working. Put “reorganize photos” on my list of things to do. Laughed.
9. Attempted to curb my messy ways so that the beloved spouse would not do his (ought to be) patented eye-sweep of the creativity in action, deep sigh, followed by THE LOOK. The jury is still out on whether or not I’ve been successful.
10. Napped when I ought to have been working diligently on some project or other. I blame it on the cats and their wily sleep-inducing compound. Yes, I’ve written about that before.
11. Obsessed over finding the perfect pattern for my first attempt at mittens. (Message to the Darling Sister: Breathe free V – I will NOT be gifting you with my inaugural attempt).
12. Stole a few minutes here and there to work on the scary boucle sweater. It’ll be so cozy when it’s done, and I really am looking forward to it, but how can I have put in this much time into it and still not have the ruddy thing done? Maybe I upset the knitting gods…
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants